New current project
Shooting from July 15th to August 5th 2016
Announced for 2017
Directed by : Anthony Oliva
This film leads us into an urban and anxiogene universe, where we follow the hard times of a young comedian running castings and that is struggling to make ends meet. He begins then a small work as tester in clinical trials with surprising side effects. These can lead him on a slippery and dangerous slope when an unscrupulous businessman is very interested in him and in this gift. When we need to eat, can we accept everything?…
Soon more information.
Film locations :
– Maison des Jeunes et de la Culture de Presqu’île Confluence (Lyon) ;
– Fort de Bron ;
– Hippodrome de Lyon-Parilly ;
– restaurant Carnegie-Hall (Lyon) ;
– restaurant Le Paradis (Massieux) ;
– restaurant La Paillotte (Rochetaillée-sur-Saône) ;
– restaurant Indo Café (Lyon) ;
– Le Yacht (St-Germain-au-Mont-d’Or) ;
– theater Uchronie (Lyon).